Friday, June 23, 2017

DIY Pom Poms for Summer's Straw Bag

Head to Toe: Blouse, handmade by mom // Shorts, Forever 21 (old) // Shoes, Pikolinos // Bag, thrifted

Hooray for Friday! Today was super muggy, so I decided to pair some loose shorts with this adorable top my mom made. I also grabbed my trusty straw bag, now adorned with these fun pom poms! I bought a pom pom maker on a whim last week (less than $10 on Amazon), and I'm not quite sure how I got through life so far without one! I made these cute adornments, and I'm already planning on decorations I can make for my home office, holidays, entertaining...I'm crossing my fingers the weekend forecast changes from the washout predicted, but if it doesn't, you know how I'll be spending my time!

8 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Lovely bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pom poms on your bag!
    gorgeous look
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pom-poms take the bag to a whole 'nother level. In fact,the whole outfit. And your mum handmade that top by herself? She's definitely talented,that's for sure. I wish my mum could do that but I guess our mums all have an unique talent,right?

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. Love the straw bag with the prettiest pom poms.
    This look is so meant for a vacay :)

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I can't believe your mom made that top! It's so cute! I would have totally bought it from a store!
    I really love the cute trendy summer look you have here - the pom poms on your bag are adorable and kind of remind me of your bun! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poms are just so fun! I've been trying to make raffia ones with my pom pom maker, but I can't them to be fluffy and round. It's a challenge....
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a perfect outfit !! It is so cute !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.